An Added-Value Meetings Package
With 32,000 square feet of newly renovated meeting space, an excellent meetings staff, prime location and awesome amenities, Hilton Sandestin Beach Golf Resort & Spa is responsible for countless successful meetings each year. As Northwest Florida’s largest full-service beachfront resort, we can accommodate groups of up to 2,000.
Meeting planners appreciate value, which is why we here at Hilton Sandestin Beach have come up with a creative meetings package called the VIP Passport Package.
The way the package works is as follows: depending on the size of your group, you can select one, two or three “added value” options from the list below. When you book 100 to 200 room nights, you can select one option. Book 201 to 500 room nights and you can select two options. Book more than 500 room nights and you can select three options.
Added Value Options:
- Three percent rebate to the master account for guest rooms posted to the master account
- Double HHonors Points for guest rooms billed to the master account
- 20 percent off at Barefoot's Beachside Bar & Grill (this option can not apply for group events at Barefoot's)
- Poolside cabana with Tropical Rum Punch and fruit-infused non-alcoholic beverages for your guests
- Ten VIP Passports for select attendees, including:
- Complimentary valet parking
- Daily complimentary beach chair on our white-sand beach
- One complimentary signature beverage from Barefoot's Beachside Bar & Grill
- Complimentary daily access to the private lounge area at Serenity by the sea Spa at Hilton Sandestin Beach. This lounge area features a sauna, steam room and whirlpool
The VIP Passport Package is valid for groups booked by Dec. 31, 2014. The package must be actualized between April 1 and April 30, 2014, or between Aug. 1 and Feb. 28, 2015. This offer can’t be used with any other special offer and is only valid for new bookings (existing, definite bookings do not qualify). This offer is based on availability and blackout dates and restrictions may apply. For more details, call 850-267-9600.