Small Team Meetings & Groups
Northwest Florida Event Venue
Perhaps you’re planning an intimate corporate retreat, an incentive trip, a VIP outing, a girlfriends’ spa getaway or a guys’ golf or fishing excursion. At Hilton Sandestin Beach Golf Resort & Spa we excel at accommodating groups as small as 10 guests.
“Every inch of our 40,000 square feet of meeting space features stylishly elegant décor and fixtures, as well as state-of-the-art technological capabilities”
Corporate Meeting Facilities
Your group might be best served by one of our smaller function rooms or our Boardroom, a tastefully designed room with seating for 12. Located on the Lobby Level of the Emerald Tower, and outfitted with a private bathroom and separate foyer, the Boardroom is the perfect small conference and meeting facility.
We also offer outdoor meeting spaces, including our Destin beach – with stunning white sand and emerald-green water comprising one of the country’s most beautiful coastlines. As the largest full-service beachfront resort in Destin, we offer countless options for gatherings from informal get-togethers around a bonfire to receptions with stunning views of the Gulf of Mexico.
Accommodations and Amenities
Also, we offer an array of guest room options, including four different types of luxury suites, convenient access by car or by plane (we’re near three airports), and temperate, sunny weather. Plus, our acclaimed resort amenities include:
- An award-winning full-service spa, Serenity by the sea, which has been ranked Destin’s best, one of Conde Nast Traveler magazine's Top 100 Spas in the U.S.
- Full access to four award-winning, championship golf courses. Condé Nast Traveler magazine named our resort one of its top 20 Florida golf resorts.
- World-renowned fishing in Destin, called the “world’s luckiest fishing village.” Our guests can book fishing charters, boat rentals and various cruises.
- Dining in some of the Destin’s best restaurants. We have six on-property dining options, including fine dining at our AAA Four-Diamond restaurant, Seagar’s Prime Steaks & Seafood.
- High-speed wireless Internet throughout the resort property.
Executive Meetings Manager
Hilton Sandestin Beach has a dedicated, on-site Executive Meetings Manager, who handles all the needs of groups requiring 20 room nights or less. Our manager will help you find the best suited and most cost-effective meeting spaces, and will also help plan your food and beverage, recreation, transportation and technological and audiovisual needs. They will provide you price quotes, expedited contracts and complete meeting packages that include room rates and catering needs.REQUEST A PROPOSAL