10 Things to Do During A Cozy, Fall Beach Vacation
Fall is cozy season. Pumpkin-flavored everything hits the grocery stores, light flannels come back in vogue and the colors of the sunset become ever more rich and enchanting.
Celebrate the season with a fall beach vacation to Hilton Sandestin Beach Golf Resort & Spa — and take advantage of these 10 ways to have the ultimate, cozy vacation:
1. Indulge in Coffee and a Muffin: Our Coffee Shop serves up delicious Starbucks coffee, pumpkin muffins and and seasonal yogurt parfaits.
2. Walk Along the Beach Before Sunrise: There’s something so relaxing about the sound of waves gently lapping against the shore just before sunrise. Take advantage of our convenient, beachfront location and enjoy some you time before the hustle and bustle of the day begins. When your room is only steps away from the beach, why wouldn’t you?
3. Enjoy Breakfast in Bed: If you’re not an early bird, take advantage of our in-room dining menu and order yourself breakfast in bed. Choose from a selection of omelettes, pancakes, waffles and more. Don’t forget the accoutrements — like Southern biscuits, grits, or a granola parfait. All items are enjoyed best while snuggled in bed wearing a comfy Hilton robe.
4. Read a Book on Your Balcony: Use your fall beach vacation to enjoy leisure activities you don’t always have time for — like reading a book or magazine. Sit on your private balcony and enjoy some fresh air while you fall into an intriguing novel.
5. Indulge in a Massage: We’ve got plenty of on-site amenities to help you reach your ultimate level of cozy. Check out our award-winning Serenity by the sea Spa, which offers a variety of spa and salon treatments. Book a treatment or just spend the day relaxing in the sauna, whirlpool and lounge.
6. Stroll Through a Farmers’ Market: Venture off property to beautiful nearby beach towns like Seaside and Rosemary Beach. Each has its own unique atmosphere, and many host Farmers’ Markets on the weekend where you can stock up on fresh produce and taste seasonal treats.
7. Do Some Holiday Shopping: Our resort is conveniently situated near some of the best shopping in the area. All guests receive an exclusive shopping pass for nearby Silver Sands Premium Outlets and Grand Boulevard at Sandestin Town Center — both perfect destinations to get some holiday shopping off your to do list.
8. Sip a Cocktail: Nothing says “cozy fall beach vacation” like a delicious bourbon cocktail. Drop by Sandcastles Lounge or Seagar’s Prime Steaks & Seafood for an artisan cocktail to warm up those crisp fall nights.
9. Relax to Some Jazz Piano: Seagar’s Prime Steaks & Seafood also brings guests the soothing sounds of live jazz piano. Enjoy dinner (or just a drink in the lounge!) set to a backdrop of soulful tunes.
10. Never Skip Dessert: Your sweet tooth likes to be cozy too. Whether you’re enjoying dinner at one of our wonderful dining venues or calling up room service — don’t forget dessert. Southern Bread Pudding, souffle and pie are all guaranteed to help you have an unforgettable fall beach vacation.