Near Destin Florida Resort Suites
Deluxe Junior Suites
This was the 7th straight year for our family to vacation here and we all agreed that it was as good or better than any of the previous visits. Visiting in mid-May before the busy season makes it an even better experience: 79 degrees outside and not much humidity, crystal clear water, about 1/3rd as many people, etc. We recommend the Sandestin Beach Hilton to friends and family (and now to you, too). Enjoy.
Located in the Emerald Tower, Deluxe Junior Suites are 700 square feet or larger. These accommodations are popular with our business travelers because of their proximity to our meeting spaces. But they are also very popular with families vacationing with children, as each suite features a separate sleeping area the kids love with attractive and safe white-wood bunk beds and their own television. The first-floor suites in the Emerald Tower are Lanai Suites, with walkout access to the adjacent pool and patio.
The Deluxe Junior Suites feature either one king or two double beds, and private balconies with full or partial views of the Gulf of Mexico. We also offer Deluxe One-Bedroom Family Suites, which include everything available in the Deluxe Junior Suites, plus a separate master bedroom with king bed and bathroom. Some rooms feature beautiful wrap-around balconies, great for watching both the sunset and sunrise.
Deluxe Junior Suite Amenities
- Hilton Serenity Bed
- Bunk-bed area with media center for kids
- Desk and WiFi access
- Hilton Alarm Clock Radio with MP3 connection
- Mini-refrigerator, microwave and wet bar
- Coffee maker with complimentary coffee and tea
- Dressing area with two vanities
- Private balcony, with full or partial Gulf of Mexico views
- Flat-screen LCD television with cable and in-room movie access
- Lodgenet In-Room movies and video games
- Multiple telephones with private voicemail
- Adjustable thermostat
- Electronic door lock
- In-room safe
- Iron and ironing board
- Complimentary newspaper